Our Girls Can Code employee-led network invites you to join us at our week-long event to shine a light on inspiring growth for organisations and educational institutions to change the environment for women in technology.
Over five consecutive evenings, we will cover a variety of topics on the benefits of a more inclusive workforce and practical tools for personal and business growth. Plus we’re excited to share a 2028 vision of what the future in a diverse workplace could look like.
Our exciting cast of speakers include:
- Cindy Rose, Microsoft UK CEO
- Rashik Parmar MBE, Technical Executive Europe, IBM Distinguished Engineer
- Lu Li, Founder of Blooming Founders
- Ghela Boskovich, Founder of FemTechGlobal
- Dan Burgess, Co-Founder of Swarm
- Streisan Bevan, London Diversity Lead at Facebook
- Ross McEwan, CEO, RBS
- Patrick Eltridge, Chief Information Officer, RBS
- Les Matheson, CEO, Personal & Business Banking, RBS
- Alison Rose, CEO, Commercial and Private Banking, RBS
And that’s not all – there will be other activities running throughout the week including our very own Dragon’s Den, mentoring for startups, a technology careers fair and negotiation workshops.
You can find further information about each evening here. Please register for your preferred evening here.
We will kick things off with our first hackathon for social benefit with TechFugees using the artificial intelligence Watson provided by our partners at IBM. Please register for the Hackathon here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Girl Can Code, inspiring change from grass roots to the board room
Monday 2nd – Friday 6th October 2017
2nd-5th October: 17.00 – 20.30 (Registration from 16.30)
6th October: 15.00 – 18.30 (Registration from 14.30)
3rd floor Auditorium,
EC2M 4AA (map)
RSVP for evenings
Please register here
Friday 29th September –
Sunday 1st October 2017
29th September: 18.30 – 21.30 (Registration from 17.30)
30th September: 09.00 – 22.00
1st October: 09.00 – 18.00
8 Spital Square
E1 6DQ (map)
RSVP for Hackathon
Please register here